Thursday 26 July 2012

Thursday's suggestions n.1 / I consigli del giovedi n. 1

Hi guys!!
I eventually had the time to put on the web an idea.... I am delighted to introduce to all of you my weekly feature named "Thursday's suggestions". Here you'll find some pretty suggestions for your make up, your hair accessories, your jewels (can't miss them!!) and your outfit!
I hope you'll enjoy it and if you have any advice, question etc.... feel free to write everything in the comment box!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness
 
Ciao a tutti!!
Alla fine sono riuscita a mettere nero su bianco (..e su web!) una delle mie idee... Sono orgogliosa di presentarvi la mia rubrica settimanale chiamata "I consigli del giovedi". Troverete graziosi suggerimenti per il vostro tucco, accessori per capelli, gioielli (quelli non possono mancare!!) e per il vostro look!
Spero vi piacciano e se avete consigli, domande ecc... sfogatevi nei commenti!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment