Monday 17 June 2013

Creativity days / Giorni creativi

It's so much time I do not write on the blog but I found a job and it's becoming quite challenging to follow all my hobbies, gym included.
In the mean time I made some jewels with the Nespresso capsules and a first attempt with the peyote stitch... what do you think?
Let me know!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

Nespresso Bracelet / Braccialetto Nespresso


 Nespresso Earrings 1 / Orecchini Nespresso 1



Nespresso Earrings 2 / Orecchini Nespresso 2


Peyote Stitch attempt 1 / Prima prova con tecnica Peyote



E' tanto tempo che non scrivo sul blog ma ho trovato un lavoro ed e' cosi' difficile conciliarlo con gli hobbies, palestra inclusa!
Nel frattempo pero' ho creato un po' di gioielli con le capsule della Nespresso e per la prima volta ho provato la tecnica Peyote... Che ne pensate?
Fatemi Sapere!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness



No comments:

Post a Comment