Friday 31 August 2012

Italy we are coming!!! / Italia arriviamo!!!

A quick post just to say "bye bye, I will be on holiday for the next two weeks!"
A couple of close friends are getting married so we will be there to celebrate their Wedding and also to have some times with our family.
But before leaving you, I want to post the pictures of the jewels I made for myself for this wedding... Let me know if you like them!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness






Un post veloce per dirvi "ciao ciao, noi andiamo in Italia per due settimane!"
Due cari amici si sposeranno ed ecco quindi che che saremo con loro parteciando al Matrimonio e poi passeremo un po' di tempo con le nostre famiglie.
Ma prima di salutarvi non posso non postare le foto dei gioielli che mi sono fatta... che ne dite? Vi piacciono? Fatemi sapere!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment