Sunday 7 October 2012

It's Halloween time! / E' quasi Halloween!

It's almost Halloween!! It's one of my favourite season and for this year I decided I want our place to be... creeeeeepy!!!
I just started to draw and cut some outlines for crows, bats, flying witches, ghosts and black cats.
Black paper and scissors already on my desk. Missing something? Surely! But I pinned so many ideas (you can view them here  http://pinterest.com/dropsbrightness/it-s-halloween/) and I have plenty of time to realize whatever I want!
Here some pictures!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness







E' quasi Halloween ed e' uno dei miei periodi dell'anno preferiti! Ed ho deciso che quest'anno voglio che la nostra casa sia spaventosissima!!!
Ho appena iniziato a disegnare e ritagliare sagome di corvi, pipistrelli, streghe volanti, fantasmi e gatti neri.
Cartoncio nero e forbici sono gia' sulla mia scrivania. Dimentico qualcosa? Di sicuro! Ma mi sono appuntata tante di quelle idee qui su pinterest (http://pinterest.com/dropsbrightness/it-s-halloween/) e ho ancora tanto tempo per realizzare tutto quello che voglio!
Vi piacciono le foto?
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment