Thursday 9 February 2012

Here we are / Eccoci qui

So here we are.
Starting a new adventure with this blog.
Hopefully I'll refill it day by day with new ideas, new pictures, new items (handmade by me, of course).
But it will not talk just about my passion for beads and beading... but I don't want to reveal everything now!
You'll find out all my passions... soon or later!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

Ed eccoci qui.
Inizia una nuova avventura con questo bog.
Spero di riuscire a riempirlo ogni giorno di nuove idee, nuove foto, nuovi oggetti ( creati da me, ovviamente!)
Ma non parlero' solamente della mia passione per le perline e il "perlinaggio".... Ma non voglio neanche svelare tutto subito!
Scoprirete tutte le mie passioni... prima o poi!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment