Tuesday 28 February 2012

Yes yes I'm here! / Si si, ci sono!

It's being a while I am writing on my blog and I am so sorry but I had some friends visiting, my birthday party and a bit of flue.
Now I feel better but today I was soo lazy! And eventually I enjoyed a tea, some biscuits and a nice movie: "Midnight in Paris"... Such a lovely movie!
My day is finished and I am really tired so see you in the next days with some new projects, the recipe of the biscuits and some pic!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

E' un po' che non scrivo sul blog e mi spiace ma degli amici sono venuti a trovarci, poi c'e' stata la mia festa di compleanno e infine un po' di influenza.
Ora sto meglio ma oggi ero cosi' pigra!! E alla fine mi sono goduta un buon te, dei biscottini e ho guardato "Mezzanotte a Parigi".... un film davvero tenero!!
La mia giornata e' finita e sono davvero stanca per cui... ci vedremo nei prossimi giorni con nuovi progetti, la ricetta dei biscotti e qualche foto!
Dream Sparkle!
Drops of Brightness

No comments:

Post a Comment